One of my Twitter buddies, @neosoulsister (www.neosoulessentials.com), tagged me for the 6 Interesting Things Game. Now I have to tell/confess 6 things that people don’t know about me.
1. I was baptized in the Jordan River in Israel & placed a prayer in the Western Wall.
2. I was a speech writer for the CIO on detail to GSA from the State Dept in Washington, DC.
3. I was married at historic Ft Myer Chapel, horse-drawn carriage, honor guard, the whole 9.
4. I traced & documented my genealogy in the US back to 1811.
5. I am a member of the Official Elvis Insiders Fan Club.
6. I love all the old cartoons & b/w movies of the 50s & 60s, especially musicals & quote/sing songs from them daily.
Okay now to tag six more tweeples.